Wi-Fi Enabled Smart Socket
Light Bulb Adapter
Support Siri Voice Control
Control your HomeKit-enabled accessories with your voice using Siri.
Apple HomeKit technology provides advanced security with end-to-end encryption and authentication between a HomeKit-enabled accessory and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
With the Koogeek Home app, you can set custom schedules and timers for a light bulb or a scene to meet your daily routine.
Scenes enable you to control multiple accessories at the same time. Use a suggested scene or create a custom one.
Control Multiple Accessories
Turn a scene on or off by tapping it, setting a schedule/timer or just asking Siri.
Monitor Power Consumption
Monitor real-time, daily and monthly electric power consumption via the app.
Automate and Remotely Access
You can set up your Apple TV or iPad as a home hub to control your HomeKit accessories remotely, grant access, and automate your accessories.
Learn more >
Screw it into your existing Edison style light socket, then screw any standard bulb into it.
Compatible with your existing standard Edison style E26/E27 light bulbs, up to 25 watts.
Incandescent & Halogen bulbs
Use voice to control your device
Set schedules and timers to automate your home
Easy to control
Control the Smart Socket from anywhere with your smartphone
Show energy consumption or electricity cost
- Works with apple homekit
- Apple homekit technology provides an easy, secure way to control homekit-enabled accessories
- Easy setup & app control
- After installing your smart socket, configure it from the koogeek home app with just a few simple steps
- Monitor power consumption
- Check the working status and monitor real-time, daily and monthly power consumption via the koogeek app
- Remote Control
- You can set up your Apple TV (4th generation or later with tvOS 10 or later) or iPad (running iOS 10 or later) as a home hub and control Koogeek Smart Socket even when you're away from home.
- Create "scenes"
- Create scenes to control multiple accessories at the same time. Turn a scene on or off by tapping it, setting a schedule/timer or just asking siri
- System Requirements
- HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch with iOS 8.1 or later
- ETL, FCC, CE, RoHS, Wi-Fi
- Power input
- 90~250VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power output
- Max Load
- Home Wi-Fi
- 2.4Ghz (802.11 b/g/n)
- Diameter: 64.5mm
- Height: 74.5mm
- Weight: Approx. 163g
Koogeek SK1 Smart Socket / Quick Start Guide
Ask a new question
Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter the correct email.
Please enter the content
Please enter a 5-3000 characters.