With Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant and pair with voice built-in devices
Easy to Control
Control the Smart Plug from anywhere with your smartphone with Koogeek Life app
Schedule your specific time to automate your home
Provide real-time reports of energy consumption
- Work with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- You can control the connected device from your mobile device or voice control via Alexa or the Google Assistant.
- Voice Control
- You can use the Amazon Echo, Google Home or other voice built-in devices to control devices.
- Remote Control
- With Koogeek Life app, you can remotely control and monitor connected devices from anywhere.
- Monitor energy consumption
- With Koogeek Life app, you can monitor the current, voltage and enery consumption of your plug-in devices.
- Set schedule
- You can schedule your specific time to control the devices to save power.
- System Requirements
- Home Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz ONLY) - WPA or WPA2 Network Security
- Koogeek Life app (available on the App Store and the Google Play)
- iOS 8.0 or later device, or Android 4.4 or later device
- To voice control this product with Alexa, an Alexa product is required.
- To voice control this product with the Google Assistant, Android 5.0 or later, or iOS 10.0 or later is required.
- Plug Type
- UK plug
- CE, RoHS
- PC (V-0 flame-retardant)
- Power Input
- 220-240VAC Max, 50/60Hz
- Number of Power Outlets
- 10A,2300W (Max)
- 12-month warranty
- For use in UK only
Size and Weight
- Length: Approx.79.52 mm/3.13 in
- Width: Approx.65 mm/2.56 in
- Height: Approx.72.30 mm/2.85 in
- Weight: Approx.108g/3.80oz
Koogeek KLUP1 Smart Plug / Quick Start Guide（English）
Ask a new question
Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
You've entered the wrong email format!
Please enter the content
Please enter a 5-3000 characters.