Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Light Bulb
Works with Apple HomeKit
With Apple HomeKit technology, you can control connected light bulbs and scenes with Siri voice commands directly.
Simple Setup & App Control
Replace your existing E26/E27 light bulb. With the Koogeek Home app, you can easily control and monitor any connected light bulbs or scenes on your iOS device over a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
16 million colours
Up to 16 million colours are available in the Koogeek Home app.
Powerful Colour Changing
You can match the light colour to your mood and personalize your home.
Control Multiple Connected Light Bulbs
Create personalized scenes to control multiple connected light bulbs simultaneously with a single Siri voice command or just a tap.
16 Million Colors
Up to 16 million colors to choose
Every color is dimmable in Apple Home app
Use voice to control the bulb
Control remotely the smart blub
- Work with Homekit & Alexa& Google Home
- Koogeek smart LED light bulb can support any devices include iOS system and Android system, compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Siri and the Google Assistant (Only support English), you can use these devices to control the LED light bulb easily after configuration.
- Add 16 Million Colors to Your Life
- Offer 16 million colors to choose from and every color is dimmable in the Koogeek Home app, you can match different colors to create special atmospheres for every moment and personalize your home.
- Turn Lights on or off Automatically
- You can set different timers to turn on or off, no need to worry about leaving home and forgetting to turn off lights.
- Create Scenes for Unlimited Possibilities
- You can create scenes to control multiple connected bulbs at the same time. Customize lighting effects and create brilliant lights for parties or festivals.
- Remote Control
- Set up your Apple TV or iPad with tvOS or iOS 10.1 or later as a home hub, you can remotely control your HomeKit accessories.
- Enjoy Smart Life Easily
- Easily connect to a 2.4 GHz WiFi network without a hub or bridge.
- System Requirements
- HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch with iOS 8.1 or later
- ETL, FCC ID, RoHS, Wi-Fi
- Plastic and PBT
- Base Type
- E26 (Medium screw base) and E27 (Medium screw base)
- Power input
- 120V AC, 60Hz 0.2A (Max.) and 200-240V AC, 50Hz 0.1A (Max.)
- Rated Power
- Wattage Equivalence
- 60W (Max.)
- Color Temperature
- 2700K-6000K (warm white to daylight white)
- Rated Luminous Flux
- > 80
- E26 and E27 light fittings
- Rated Lifetime
- 25,000 hours (22.8 years -- based on 3 hours use per day)
- Rated Beam Angle
- Approx. 199.9°
- Home Wi-Fi
- 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz ONLY)
- Diameter: 2.36in / 60.00mm
- Height: 5.37in / 136.50mm
- Weight: 8.66oz / 245g
Koogeek LB1 Smart Light Bulb / Quick Start Guide
Ask a new question
Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
You've entered the wrong email format!
Please enter the content
Please enter a 5-3000 characters.
No hub is required for most smart functionality: the bulbs access Wi-Fi directly, and setup is a breeze thanks to a scannable...
Best smart lights 2017Read More >>
If you want to add some fun splashes of color to your home, smart bulbs are your best bet. Smart switches replace the light...
Smart Switch vs Smart Bulb: Which Is Best for Your Smart HomeRead More >>
Koogeek’s new Wi-Fi LED bulbs stand out in a few different ways. As we mentioned off the top, a built-in wireless radio...
New HomeKit-enabled LED Light Bulb from Koogeek arrives at $37Read More >>