Smart Plug with Dimmable LED
Switch connected electrical appliances on and off from anywhere. Know how much power they’re using and light your way in the night.
Control the built-in LED night light and connected lamps, fans, and other appliances using Siri voice commands directly from your iOS device without launching the app.
Works with Amazon Alexa
After successfully pairing with your Amazon Echo, you can directly ask Alexa to control the built-in LED night light and connected devices.
Scenes enable you to control multiple HomeKit-enabled accessories simultaneously.
Set timers for lights, humidifiers, fans, and other vital devices via Koogeek Home app. Wake up with lights-on and coffee ready in the morning. (Note: Not support Android devices)
Remote Control From Anywhere
For iOS devices only, you can set up your Apple TV (with tvOS 10.1 or later) or iPad (with iOS 10.1 or later) as a home hub, then you can control connected devices from anywhere.
Or configure the Alexa connection, then wherever you have Internet access (over cellular data or Wi-Fi), you can directly control and monitor connected devices with either iOS devices or Android devices from anywhere, no hub required.
Sync and Share across Devices
After configuring the Alexa connection, the ON/OFF status and control of connected devices can be synced and shared across iOS devices and Android devices.
Dimmable LED Night Light
The LED night light is built into the outlet, which also works with Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa. You can ask Siri or Alexa to turn on/off the night light and set the brightness.
Monitor Power Consumption
Want to gain insight into the power consumption? Check real-time power consumption and monitor daily and monthly electric power consumption via the Koogeek Home app on your iOS devices. (Note: Not support Android devices)
Create A Unified Ecosystem with Others
All HomeKit-enabled accessories are compatible with each other. Koogeek works with all of them to create your smart home system.
Siri & Alexa Controlled
Works with Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa
Compatible with iOS and Android devices
Across Devices Control
Sync & share across iOS and Android Devices
Show energy consumption or electricity cost
- Works with Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa
- Both the AC power outlet and the warm white LED night light on P2 work with Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa and support independent control. You can turn the AC power outlet off and turn the night light on.
- Voice Control
- Both the AC outlet and the night light respond to Siri or Alexa, letting you use your voice to ask Siri or Alexa to turn on or off the AC power outlet and the night light separately or set brightness of the night light. Siri in total supports 21 languages and has localisation support for 36 countries, and Alexa currently supports English and German and an Alexa device is required for using Alexa. Alexa devices are sold separately.
- Sync and Share across Devices
- If you sign in to the same Koogeek Home account, the ON/OFF status and control of connected devices are synced and shared across iOS devices and Android devices.
- Remote Control
- Wherever you have Internet access, you can remotely control and monitor the connected device and the night light with either iOS devices or Android devices. When you are not at home, controlling and monitoring the connected device and the night light via Siri or the app on iOS devices requires to have your Apple TV or iPad set up as a home hub. Controlling and monitoring the connected device and the night light via the app on Android devices requires nothing else and needs no hub at all, even when you are not at home.
- Simple Setup
- Connect to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. No hub required. By using the Koogeek Home app or just asking Siri or Alexa, you can control and monitor the AC power outlet and the night light separately and set brightness of the night light. (Require iOS 8.1 or Android 4.3 or later)
- Control Multiple Devices Simultaneously (for iOS Devices Only)
- You can create custom scenes on your iOS device and control multiple connected devices simultaneously with a single Siri voice command or just a tap.
- Check Working Status and Monitor Power Consumption (for iOS Devices Only)
- Check whether the AC outlet is in use and monitor real-time and monthly electric power consumption of the connected device on your iOS device. You can also tap the monthly column to monitor the daily power consumption of connected devices in the last two months.
- Wide Compatibility
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch running iOS 8.1 or later versions and Android devices running Android 4.3 or later versions.
- Premium Security
- Apple HomeKit technology provides advanced security with end-to-end encryption and authentication between a HomeKit-enabled accessory and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Plastic (V-0 flame-retardant)
- Light Color of The LED Indicator Light
- Light Color of The LED Night Light
- Warm white
- Power Input
- 120V AC Max, 60Hz
- 12A, 1500W
- System requirements
- Home Wi-Fi: (802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz ONLY) WPA or WPA2 Network Security Koogeek Home app (available on the App Store and the Google Play) To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple Watch, iOS 8.1 or later is recommended. Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home with your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple Watch requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.1 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later set up as a home hub. To control this product with your Android device, Android 4.3 or later is recommended. To control this product with Alexa using your voice, an Alexa product is required.
- FCC, RoHS, Wi-Fi
- Some functions are currently not available on Apple Watch.
- Length: 2.30in / 58.50mm
- Width: 2.30in / 58.50mm
- Thickness: 1.20in / 30.50mm
- Weight: Approx. 2.66oz / 76g
Koogeek P2 Smart Plug / Quick Start Guide
Ask a new question
Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter the correct email.
Please enter the content
Please enter a 5-3000 characters.