Wi-Fi Enabled Smart Plug
Use the Koogeek Home app and Siri, Alexa, or Google Assistant voice commands to control your devices.
Hey Siri ......
Control connected lamps, fans and other appliances using Siri voice commands directly from your iOS device without launching the app.
Works with Amazon Alexa
After successfully pairing with your Amazon Echo, you can directly ask Alexa to turn it on or off.Pairing Instruction >
Works with the Google Assistant
You can use the Google Assistant for voice control, even if you don't have a Google Home.Pairing Instruction >
Using Apple HomeKit Technology
With Apple HomeKit technology, you can control any of the "Works with Apple HomeKit" accessories that you have in your home using the Koogeek Home app (Apple Home app) and Siri on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.
Monitor power consumption
Set schedules & timers
Remotely turn on/off
Easy Setup with Free App
With the Koogeek Home app, you can easily control, monitor and schedule any connected device from anywhere through easy setup. Compatible with iOS 9.0 or Android 4.3 or later devices.
Create Scenes to Control Devices Simultaneously
Create personalized scenes on your iOS devices and control multiple devices with a schedule, a tap, or simply a single Siri voice command that activates a particular pre-set "scene". For example, "Hey Siri, good night" might turn on your bedroom humidifier and turn off your nightstand lamp.
Set Schedules and Timers to Automate Your Home
On your iOS devices, custom scheduling lets you time the Plug‘s activity to meet your daily routine.
Monitor Power Consumption
Check whether your Smart Plug is in use and monitor real-time, daily and monthly electric power consumption on your iOS devices.
Power/Wi-Fi status indicator
Size: 65*65*56 (mm)
Power input: 95~120VAC Max, 60Hz
Home Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
WPA or WPA2 network security
Use voice to control your device
Set schedules and timers to automate your home
Easy to control
Control the Smart Plug from anywhere with your smartphone
Show energy consumption or electricity cost
- Works with Apple Homekit
- With the Koogeek Home app or Apple Home app, you can control connected lamp.
- Siri voice commands
- The smart plug responds to Siri, letting you control your home directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Set schedules and timers
- Set custom schedules and timers for a device or a scene
- Monitor energy consumption
- Electricity cost energy reporting helps you see how much power, on average, your electronics are using
- Remote Control
- You can set up your Apple TV (4th generation or later with tvOS 10 or later) or iPad (running iOS 10 or later) as a home hub and control Koogeek Smart Plug even when you're away from home.
- Create "scenes"
- Control multiple products with a single Siri voice command that activates a particular pre-set "scene"
- System Requirements
- HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch with iOS 8.1 or later
- Power input
- 120VAC Max, 60Hz
- Power output
- 15A, 1800W
- Home Wi-Fi
- 2.4Ghz (802.11 b/g/n)
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 65mm
- Thickness: 56mm
- Weight: Approx. 101g
Koogeek Smart Plug / Quick Start Guide
Ask a new question
Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
You've entered the wrong email format!
Please enter the content
Please enter a 5-3000 characters.