Dimmable Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Light Bulb
The right smart bulb can do more for you so that you can do less. Just enjoy the smart life easily with Koogeek dimmable Wi-Fi enabled smart LED light bulb.
Works with Apple HomeKit
Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control the connected lights using the Koogeek Home app (Apple Home app) and Siri on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.
Note: It is compatible with Alexa & the Google Assistant functionally, and the certification is in progress.
You can match the light brightness to your mood and personalize your home. Create your desired atmosphere by dimming or brightening the light bulb.
High Brightness & Energy Saving
High color rendering provides vivid and natural color. It can replace a 60W incandescent bulb, saving up to 88% on electricity bills.
CRI > 80
7 WattsEnergy Used
25,000 hoursLifetime(based on 3-hours daily use)
88%Save Electricity Bills
More Protection for You
The light is soft enough and doesn't flicker. Even if the bulb is on the brightest situation, the light won't hurt your eyes.
Create Scenes with Multiple Bulbs Simultaneously
Create scenes and control multiple HomeKit-enabled light bulbs to match the situation or your mood.
You can set up your HomePod, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV (4th generation), or iPad as a home hub to realize remote control. Never worry about leaving the lights on when you are away from home.
Support Voice Control
With Apple HomeKit technology, you can control connected light bulbs and scenes with Siri voice commands directly.
Automate Light Bulbs
With the Koogeek Home app and on the same Wi-Fi network or by setting up a home hub, you can automate connected light bulbs or scenes to turn on or off through triggers such as time of day, location, HomeKit-enabled sensor detection, or the action of a HomeKit accessory.
Create An Unified Ecosystem with Others
All HomeKit-enabled accessories are compatible with each other. Koogeek smart home devices work with all of them to create your smart home system.
Adjust the brightness freely
Remotely control bulb whether you are at home or not
Create scenes to match the situation
Saving up to 88% on electricity bills
- Works with Apple Homekit
- Apple homekit technology provides an easy, secure way to control homekit-enabled accessories
- Create your desired atmosphere by dimming or brightening the light bulb (1% to 100% brightness).
- Turn Lights on or off Automatically
- You can set different timers to turn on or off, no need to worry about leaving home and forgetting to turn off lights.
- Energy Saving
- It can replace a 60W incandescent bulb, saving up to 88% on electricity bills;Last up to 25,000 hours or 22.8 years (based on 3-hours daily use).
- High Brightness
- Use only 7 watts and deliver up to 560 lumens of light with a color temperature of up to 3000K.
- Remote Control
- Wherever you have Internet access, you can remotely turn connected light bulbs on/off or adjust brightness.
- Simple Setup
- Setup only takes a few minutes, no hub required. When configuring, screw it into a standard E26 light socket.
- System Requirements
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple Watch, IOS 10.0 or later is recommended.
- ETL, FCC ID, CE-RED, RoHS, Wi-Fi
- Plastic and PBT
- Base Type
- E26 (Medium screw base)
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 130mA (Max.)
- Rated Power
- Light source type
- Light color
- Wattage Equivalence
- 60W (Max.)
- Color Temperature
- 3000K (Max.)
- Rated Luminous Flux
- > 80
- E26 light fittings
- Rated Lifetime
- 25,000 hours (22.8 years -- based on 3 hours use per day)
- Rated Beam Angle
- Approx. 199.9°
- Home Wi-Fi
- 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz ONLY)
- Diameter: 2.36 in / 60.00 mm
- Height: 4.72 in / 119.80 mm
- Weight: 8.66oz / 245g
Koogeek LB2 Smart Light Bulb / Quick Start Guide
Ask a new question
Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
You've entered the wrong email format!
Please enter the content
Please enter a 5-3000 characters.