Wi-Fi Enabled Smart Light Switch
Support Siri Voice Control
Comply with Apple HomeKit technology. You could control it with the Koogeek Home app or Siri voice commands.
Easy Pairing & Remote Control
Using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi to connect and remotely control Koogeek Smart Light Switch with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch.
Safe and Reliable
Built-in soft-start circuit can prevent surge current and ensure the regular and reliable operation of the switch.
Prevent Surge Current
The 2-gang design enables you to control and monitor two connected lights simultaneously with one smart switch.
Adopt V-0 grade flame-retardant PC panel
Over-current & Over-heat Protection
The switch will automatically cut off when the internal temperature reaches 85。 C or the current is over 12A.
Monitor Power Consumption
Monitor real-time, daily and monthly electric power consumption via the app.
Automate and Remotely Access
You can set up your Apple TV or iPad as a home hub to control your HomeKit accessories remotely, grant access, and automate your accessories.
Learn more >
Watch the product film
This is an electrical shock hazard. Please call a professional electrician if you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with electrical work.
Intelligent Control Panel
Adopt industrial-grade IOT chip with low-power consumption from 0.75W to 1 W.
- High-polished PC panel
- Inching switch can withstand up to 50,000 times of press and work up to 10 years.
- Intelligent Control Panel adopts industrial-grade IOT intelligent chip with low-power consumption from 0.75W to 1 W.
- In-wall back panel
Use voice to control your device
Set schedules and timers to automate your home
Easy to control
Control the Smart Light Switch from anywhere with your smartphone
Show energy consumption or electricity cost
- Works with Apple Homekit
- Apple homekit technology provides an easy, secure way to control homekit-enabled accessories
- Siri Compatibility for Voice Control
- Conveniently switch your lights on and off using Siri or with a quick tap on your iPhone.Assign a name to each Smart Switch and communicate each Switch by name when making a voice command.
- Monitor Power Consumption
- Check whether your Koogeek Smart Light Switch is connected properly with a standard light. Monitor its current power and state via the free Koogeek Home app.
- Remote Control
- You can set up your Apple TV (4th generation or later with tvOS 10 or later) or iPad (running iOS 10 or later) as a home hub and control Koogeek Smart Light Switch even when you're away from home.
- Create Scenes to Control Multiple Accessories
- Create individualized scenes and control multiple lights simultaneously with a single Siri voice command or a quick tap on your iPhone.
- 2-gang Design
- The 2-gang design enables you to control and monitor two connected lights simultaneously with one smart switch.
- Wide Compatibility
- Compatible with all single pole light switches. Not intended for use in 3-way light switches, which are controlled by more than one switch.
- 1. Koogeek Smart Switch replaces single pole switches only. Not compatible with 3-way switches, which could be controlled from multiple locations. 2. Neutral wire is required. 3. Metal faceplates are not recommended. Otherwise, it may cause harmful interference to Wi-Fi performance.
- System Requirements
- HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch with iOS 8.1 or later
- ETL, FCC, Wi-Fi
- Power Input
- 100~120VAC, 60Hz
- Power Output
- 2*5A, 2*600W
- Switch Type
- Single pole
- Switch Style
- Home Wi-Fi
- 2.4Ghz (802.11 b/g/n)
- Length: 117mm
- Width: 70mm
- Thickness: 45mm
- Weight: Approx. 196g
Koogeek Wi-Fi Enabled Smart Light Switch / 4 * Wire Nuts / 2 * Screws / Instruction Manual
Ask a new question
Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
You've entered the wrong email format!
Please enter the content
Please enter a 5-3000 characters.